Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Headed Back Out Of The Country!


Good Day Family/Friends/Brothers and Sisters In Christ,

Well we are headed back over seas, and this time we are headed back to Guatemala. I can’t explain how excited I am to go back over there. I haven’t been back to Guatemala in over 4 years, as you know I’ve really been pouring into South Africa for the last few years. It has been such a blessing to be able to do so many things that God has called me to, I cant explain the Joy that over flows through me.

With all that being said, first off all thank you so much for your time; I hope this letter finds you well. I would like to take this time to tell you about the amazing opportunity we have once again. I hope that you can take just a few minutes of your day and read about this life changing experience that is at hand.


If you don’t already know from 2007-2012 I was involved in working in a ministry called Generation Ministries, from 2009-2012 I was a pastor at that ministry. Aside from Pastoring there I was also one of the teachers in the internship that we led called "Generation School of Ministry". As you can tell from the past tense from this previous statement, I am no longer a pastor at Generation and I am now apart of a church plant along side my brother Pastor Kort Marley. We have been pushing, praying and leaning on Christ as a core team to build this church for around the last 7 months, and our official launch is 3.3.13. We are overjoyed with what God is going to do in this church plant.

Now what leads me back to Guatemala other than the missionary calling on my life is I am now apart of a non profit organization called “The Forgotten People”, were our purpose and goal is simple to spread the Love of Christ to people that feel forgotten. This non-profit was started by one of the guys I had the privilege of interning for the last 3 years. This organization has been around for approximately 8 months, and already has planted 2 churches and placed 2 families of widows and children in brand new homes. Wow right!
Many of you know that I am also a Christian Rap Artist in a group called ‘SECOND” along side Wretch. Music is a huge part we play with the forgotten people, as we are Forgotten People Advocate Artist. You may be asking what that means, I will definitely explain that at another time, but know we are so excited and humbled at what God is doing through our music. We never imagined it would turn out like this. But Gods plans are always different then ours, right.(TheForgottenPeople.net)

It has been my experience and understanding that many people have pity for those in third world nations, but not many have compassion, which moves us into action. I want to be one who is moved with compassion to go and make a positive impact on the lives of all the hurting and dying people around the world. Like many of you know I went with a team to Guatemala a few times, I’ve also been to South Africa the last 2 years as well. Now we are going back to Guatemala March 21st-23rd, this year is way cheaper than last year’s trip to Africa seeing that it’s shorter time and not as far. It’s only going to be $1,400. I write you today to extend an opportunity to you as well. I would like to ask you to partner with me and help sponsor me for this trip. I will be working my hardest to save up my own funds for these trips; however it will be rather difficult for me to save the entire amount. I also feel that by you partnering with me that God will extend to you his blessings for sowing a seed into helping touch the lives of his people around the nations. (Matt. 28:18) If we were all to save our own money for these trips it may take us longer, and we would accomplish it... however there would be no avenue for other people to get involved in touching the lives. I firmly believe that a lot of people want to help but jumping on a plane and going there themselves is totally out of the question, because of time and other understanding reasons. So I would say to them although I will be the one physically there extending my hands to the people, you will be a partner that made it possible for me to be there. In James 4:2 it says,"You have not because you ask not..." so I do believe by making this need known that God will Provide through his people.


Please know that any amount will help. Please prayerfully consider helping me out, if you don’t feel led to give anything financially please also know that an even greater need is that of prayer, prayer definitely works and its not just something that I wanted to put in the letter. Your prayers worked so well last year as God did amazing things through our trip, in us and in the people over there. It is very important to me that my loved ones back home will be praying for me, as well as the people I will be ministering to. I am in need of financial and prayer partners. If you feel led to join me in either way please respond and let me know.


Below is my mailing address and phone number, if you want to talk with me. Also, below is our website if you would like to read up on SECOND, hear our music or see any of my video blogs from last years Africa trip.

This will be a continuous thing that I will be doing. I want to Thank You so much for your time and help. I pray that you are blessed in all that you do, and that you prosper in all areas of your life. I also thank you in advance for your love and support.

Please respond back and know that you mean a lot to me.
I Love you so much and God Bless.
Also, many of you know that I am really into video editing/Filming with a team called "Frontline Media" so please know that everywhere we go I will come back and send out an Edited video of the places.

Shalom, 
Albert Archie II





No comments:

Post a Comment